28 December 2013

Business Wish List!

Everyone has a wish list! I actually think wishlists are a great thing to have, it doesn't matter how long it takes you to acquire or do the things on your wish list as long as they happen!

Here are a few things on my business wish list!

1. DSLR camera! I'm not sure what model yet possibly a Cannon 600D. I think it would take both my blogging and social media to the next level! Not to mention the thrill of having a new toy to play with and I will of course use it for personal stuff too. 
I don't want to be a photographer at all, I just want to take high quality images for my business and myself and I have been hanging out with photographers to much so I have noticed my old point and shoot just doesn't cut it!


2. A new logo. I first got my logo almost 2 years ago the resolution is really bad so if I make it any bigger than thumbnail size it gets really blurry and again this just doesn't cut the mustard!
Also my business isn't what it was 2 years ago it has grown and evolved into something much bigger and better than I expected and it's time to reflect that! 
3. Kind of goes along with the new logo but I also want new branding material- business cards, brochures etc etc. It's time for a big overhaul and new look!

4. An assistant! This year particularly the latter half of the year I found myself feeling quite overwhelmed and in need of some help behind the scenes! 2014 I will be taking on someone to help with the financial stuff as that is what I find the most boring and it is something I really don't enjoy. I am also looking at taking on someone to help me with the website, uploading new products etc as again this is something I don't enjoy and it takes me away from the things I am good at! 

5. Advertising. So far I haven't really done much in the way of paid advertising I have really just let the business grow which is great but I think there is a wee bit more I could be doing in the way of advertising the website.

6. New products. 2013 saw me introduce heaps of new products including 2 really special new products which have been doing amazingly well. I hope to add to this next year!

7. A new phone! I really don't need the latest gadgets but I would really like to upgrade the phone I brought 3 years ago for $100. Nothing too flash I just want one with a decent camera for taking cool Instagram pics!

Well I think that is all for now I will be writing a personal wish list over on the other blog Crazy Mother Crafter soon! 

What is something on your wish list? Share it below in the comments :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment