21 May 2013

Flower Girl Fashion.

There are so many options out there for the smallest members of your wedding party. Do you match the flower girl with the bride, the bridesmaids or completely different altogether  The choice is all yours! I was having a wander around Pinterest as you do and these are some cute little finds I came across..... 








Now the only reason this last one is in here is because it reminds me of exactly what I wore at my Uncles wedding when I was a flower girl in the mid 1990's. I can't say it would be a look I would go for now but each to their own!

Are you having a flower girl or girls at your wedding? At our wedding we had 4. 


My beautiful 13 month old daughter was one of them. This is her in my wedding gown the morning of our wedding with her own Vintage Spice bouquet.

Happy planning.


Robin x


No comments:

Post a Comment