4 March 2013

WE BROUGHT A HOUSE!!

Can you tell how excited I am??

My husband and I are now almost the proud owners of our first home, after months of searching and finding nothing that fit all of our needs and our budget. Feeling quite disheartened by it all I had almost given up hope of ever finding somewhere that was ready to live in and met all of our needs and wants.

That was until I was trawling Trade-me one day as you do and came across a property that was pretty much everything we wanted! I showed Mr VS and he agreed to go and have a look, as soon as we entered the property it felt right.

We both felt that it was the right fit, everything he wanted, the shed, big section and fully fenced.
And everything I wanted, the sleep out which I will turn into my studio, outdoor living, spacious dining room and a touch of old world charm.

The original house was built in 1910 and still has many of its original features including a few stained glass windows which I fell in love with straight away! 

Our settlement date is the 28th of the month and we will move in once I return from my trip to Auckland, we are all so excited to get into our new home and I am even considering trying my hand at gardening! Anyone who knows me well knows I cant keep a pot-plant alive but I am willing to try!

I look forward to sharing my new home with you all including a few little DIY projects along the way Mr VS is a builder so he is already planning to rip out walls etc but I am trying to hold him back for a while!

Even more exciting is that VS will have a show room where you can all come to view and purchase some of our many products and I hope to expand our product range soon!

Love to you all.

Robin xx




No comments:

Post a Comment