4 November 2012

Introducing.............

Hey guys first blog post from me here, first I think I'll introduce myself.
My name is Robin I'm a wife, a mother to a beautiful 20 month old little girl and the owner of Vintage Spice Unique Bouquets and Accessories.
 Before starting Vintage Spice I had a career in Pharmacy including time as a cosmetic counter make up artist. I have a passion for people and Vintage Spice allows me to explore my creativity and share it with you all.
 

 I started Vintage Spice 6 months ago after my own wedding in April and i found a real love of how unique you can choose your wedding to be, no longer are we restrained to the white dress, church and enormous bridal party (while a traditional wedding is always beautiful we are not just confined to this anymore).
 
 
 
Whether your wedding is traditional, themed, intimate or large its your special day and I believe this can be magical no matter your budget.

 
On this blog I hope to provide you with inspiration, great products and services as well as tips for brides to be. Follow my journey as a newly wed and new business owner!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment