18 September 2013

*Green with Envy*

With our sample sale coming up I thought I would give all of our blog followers a sneak peak of what is going to be on offer! 

First off is the *Green with Envy* Bouquet


This bouquet has over 1000 buttons, many sparkly pearl and crystal brooches and tiny flowers.
A large cameo and crystal brooch is the centre of the bouquet, along with some of my most favourite vintage buttons that I will be so sad to let go of!


The crossed pleat stem adds yet another detail to this bouquet, making it shine from every angle.


Finally it is finished with double layer deluxe satin petals that complete the bouquet. Here at Vintage Spice we want your bouquet to look as amazing from underneath as it does on top.

This bouquet is truly one of my favorites, with its subtle sparkle and gorgeous colours. If only I could get married again! 


Sign up for our sample sale here http://www.vintage-spice.com/#!sample-sale/c22ie

Don't forget to like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/VintageSpice?ref=hl

Robin x




No comments:

Post a Comment