19 February 2013

February Favorite- Mint Green

I find myself attracted to this colour! In the past couple of months I have brought an iPad case, a dress, earrings, cardi, jeans and a couple of rings all in mint green! 
I'm not sure what it is about this colour right now but I am loving it!! 

Here are some other mint green things I would love to own!


I love this, the lace, the full skirt! Right up my alley I found it Here


Green Lemonade? Ok! 
I found these Here


Green and gold decor, I will definitely be keeping this in mind for renovation projects!
Found Here


This coat is too beautiful for words I have to have it!! 
Image via Pinterest.

There are so many other things I would love in this colour just give me one of everything!! 

Robin xx 

https://www.facebook.com/VintageSpice





























































No comments:

Post a Comment