7 June 2014

Vintage Spice Stars!!

Seeing you are your gorgeous daughters, nieces, granddaughters wearing Vintage Spice accessories warms my heart! It really is something I love seeing and the whole reason I started Vintage Spice. I wanted something that was well made, affordable and accessible for all little girls, ladies and even little dogs, and even horses!!


All of my products are tried and tested. Made by a mum of a little girl for other mums of little girls and other women! I don't sell anything I haven't and wouldn't use on my own daughter and myself. 

So here's to all of you beautiful people I am truly thankful for your support and love xx 

If you have purchased something from us and would like to share a photo with us please post it on our Facebook Page or via email vintagespicenz@yahoo.co.nz


Robin
Vintage Spice NZ


No comments:

Post a Comment