4 June 2013

PiP Studio.

I have known about PiP studio china for about a year now but as I was shopping today with my mum for wallpaper I discovered 2 whole wallpaper books filled with stunning bold PiP Studio prints! 









I then came home and went on a scavenger hunt for PiP studio products because if they do china and wallpaper they must do other things!


Linen, bags, aprons, tea towels! I was in PiP studio heaven already thinking about where in my home I would put all of these lovely things!










I sense my next obsession coming along and for once it isn't craft related!


I think the main reason I love it is the colours, they are so bright and happy! I cant help but smile when I see them. This has to be a good thing!





                

Stockists: 
Wallpaper: China and other goodies Perch Home


Photos were found via our Pinterest see the whole board Here.


Robin x


No comments:

Post a Comment