5 August 2013

Rambling Blog!

I have decided that I must be more disciplined with this blog and also my other social medias Facebook etc, I tend to do it in bits and pieces as opposed to being consistent. I might blog everyday for 3 days then there will be nothing for a month and same goes for my Facebook page one day I might post 6 times then there will be nothing for a week! 

This is partly due to being busy I am also a wife and a mother, with a house to keep and a toddler to entertain. I make all my own stock for my business, do all my own IT stuff, update the website reply to emails, book markets and the financial side of things too. 

The other part of it is truth be told I really don't know what to say a lot of the time. I don't want to be taking those same old photos from Pinterest that everyone has already seen in hundreds of blogs before it, for those of you who do visit my blog I want you to read something interesting and not generically boring! I have noticed in some of my older blog posts I am writing from a "Business" standpoint and I have decided that is very boring and if I am bored writing it you will bored reading it! 
So without rambling to much about that, the moral of the story is I have decided to be more active online, write more personal blogs and just find some new and more exciting things to write about!

This will include blogs about markets and events we have attended which may be of some interest to some people including a review of the market which may be helpful for other business owners looking at which markets they should attend. I am so slack at even taking my camera anywhere so this will force me to!

As we have relocated to Woodville NZ I hope to do some blogs about my new small town too, we have some amazing little shops including some incredible secondhand shops that I can get lost in for hours! 

I know my last 2 blogs have been slightly uneventful but I just wanted to let you in on what awesomeness there is to come!  


Tell me what you would like blogs about? I am always open to suggestions <3


Robin x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10397155/?claim=9wgbkp4fpfe">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



No comments:

Post a Comment