24 July 2013

Long Time No Post!

My poor neglected blog! I am not even going to see how long it has actually been since my last post, but we are back!

Market season has begun again and we are booked up most weekends now until February which means lots of work ahead! 
The beginning of market season is also the beginning of wedding season and we are so excited to be working with some beautiful brides this year!




During my absence I have updated the website www.vintage-spice.com with lots more to add but I am pretty happy with how its looking now and you can now shop online which is very cool!

I have also set up an Instagram account where you can see more pictures from the studio and also share photos of your VS goodies in action with us, just use the #vintagespicenz you can follow us @vintagespicenz.

I have absolutely no idea how I am going to keep up with all this social media stuff without spending all my time on the computer! So far VS has a FacebookTwitter which I will admit I still have no idea how to use, PinterestWebsite and of course this blog! I will do my best to keep them all relatively updated but to be honest I would rather be crafting and creating beautiful things as opposed to on the computer. I love the social media that allows me to interact with all of you and that is super easy to use- I am very computer illiterate so most of the time have no idea what I'm doing or if anyone actually sees what I do!


What social media do you use on a daily, weekly or monthly basis? I would be very interested to hear how you keep up with it all and what ones you use the most, this helps me know what mediums are the most effective on reaching all of my lovely followers!

I have big plans for the blog for the second half of this year I have even purchased a dedicated blogging notebook to jot ideas and plan blog posts in. If there is anything you would like to see or any blogs that you would find helpful send me a message or comment below. I would also love to do some more business features so if you have a handmade or handtrade (e.g Photography, Wedding celebrants, event stylists) who would like their business featured on our blog drop me an email on vintagespicenz@yahoo.co.nz
I will also be featuring some product reviews in the near future.


Now I know this isn't the usual blog post and there won't be many like this but it's good to have a bit of a refresher, let you all in on what we have been up to and just have a general chat about things.

Have a great day x

Robin x










No comments:

Post a Comment