5 April 2013

The face behind the business!

Blogging has taken a little bit of a back seat recently, with getting ready for the big wedding expo and trip to Auckland weekend after next and moving into our new home things have been somewhat crazy!

So I thought I would do a bit of a different post today and show you the person or people behind Vintage Spice, the business, the blog and everything else that goes into it! 


Robin Louise Ruth Ronowicz, Ronowicz being my married name. Thank goodness for my crazy parents giving me 2 middle names otherwise my initials would just be RRR! 
I started out as a make up consultant in pharmacy and then moved onto being a dispensary technician, while I loved my job I knew that once I had my daughter there were bigger and better things I wanted to do. 
I love crafting, anything creative, music, anything vintage and spending time with my family and friends.

Then there is my amazing husband Chris, the most supportive man on the planet! Like when I wake up one morning and tell him I'm going to start a business and he says "Ok Cool!" 
We have now been together for 6 years meeting when I was just 16, looking back on it now it was totally meant to be! 
He pushes me to do my best even when I am doubting myself, he never lets me feel guilty for spending money and time on the business. Heck he even stands at markets and helps me sell hair clips! That's a catch right there!! 
He is an avid hunter (perfect match a hunter and a vegetarian!) and spending time at the beach house.

The newest addition to our family is our beautiful daughter Abby, I have always wanted to be a mum and Abby is the light in my life. Now 2 she's a handful but the coolest kid ever (yes I am incredibly biased!) who loves dressing up, drawing (on anything and everything) and dancing! 

Finally there are the 4 legged members of our family. There is our dog Datsun who we think is a Greyhound cross lab maybe?? Not too sure on that one he's a black one anyway! We also have our 2 cats which we adopted soon after my husband and I move in together, they both answer to "Kitty" original I know!

I am hoping to do some Vlogs while I am away in Auckland so I will add a link to the Vintage Spice YouTube channel.


Have a fantastic weekend xx

Robin

















No comments:

Post a Comment